Does HIV Look Like Me?
believes that leadership by people living with HIV is a key component to real change in the ﬁght against HIV. The organization strives to educate, inspire, empower and challenge stigma. We provide and produce projects, trainings, and campaigns that reach the hearts and minds of our audiences, making a real and lasting impact on the ﬁght against HIV, AIDS.
They strive to, and inspire their community to;
* Be part of the solution by ending the stigma & discrimination against those living with HIV or AIDS
* To encourage people to know their HIV status, so they can take control of their healt
* Educate the general public about HIV/AIDS
* Reducing stigma and discrimination against people living with HIV/AIDS
* To provide a personal connection by sharing the realities of those living with HIV or AIDS
Check out the new video below!
"Stigma remains the single most important barrier to public action...It helps make AIDS the silent killer, because people fear the social disgrace of speaking about it, or taking easily available precautions. Stigma is a chief reason why the AIDS epidemic continues to devastate societies around the world." Ban Ki-moon, Secretary-General of the United Nations stated that and the International Society,